XLogin is a powerful anti-detect browser with support for multiple profiles. The main feature lets you create lots of distinct browsing profiles to protect your identity and other important information. This may be achieved because of the complete separation of fingerprints, cookies, cache, and other data between profiles. In this manner, you’ll be able to use an absolutely unrelated online profile to perform any of your duties. A profile like this is almost impossible to monitor or relate to your other online activities.
This function may come in handy not only for your everyday web browsing but also for various professional duties. For example, you can find XLogin browser useful for affiliate marketing. Separated profiles let you establish ad campaigns with different credentials to diversify possible risks.
In the same way, this option may come in handy for monitoring geographically restricted resources or for tracking inappropriate use of your brand online. At the same time, you can handle ad verification tasks by emulating real customer interactions on the pages. This way, you can track if all the ads were placed correctly, without typos or broken links. Additionally, you are able to perform “as a spy” by reverse-engineering original campaigns. This technique may come in handy when analyzing how different ads are served.
Another wide scope of application involves e-commerce and retail. After you download XLogin, you’ll be able to create different profiles for different products and diversify the potential for being restricted in certain markets. In addition, you’ll be able to track the retail prices of your and your competitors products. XLogin allows you to emulate a real user-site interaction to see how the price is changing across various platforms or regions.
Furthermore, XLogin anti-detect browser is useful in talent scouting. You may establish profiles for various areas or different platforms to target needed employees more precisely. Managing various social media profiles can also benefit from this. You can make hundreds of distinct profiles with XLogin for any kind of task you require.
XLogin is also extremely helpful when it comes to gathering data and scraping the web. You can replace some of your data-harvesting tools with profiles that are easy to use. XLogin has built-in fingerprint management, allowing you to handle your duties even more quickly.
This function is additionally helpful for self-testing your websites and pages. You can easily run a live Selenium test in your website environment. This way, you can see how different parts of the site are presented to various visitors.
Buying Private Proxies
To buy and use proxies in XLogin browser, follow this easy tutorial.
- To begin with, visit PrivateProxy.me and register a new account or sign in with an existing one. Next, you must select all the necessary settings for your proxy server by clicking the “Buy Proxies” button. For instance, you can choose the package, type, and country.
- After that, you can select the “My Proxies” tab from within your account. All of the credentials you’ll need for your additional connections are available here.
Setting Up Proxies in XLogin Browser
Now that we have all the connection-related data, we can begin configuring XLogin browser with a proxy.
- Create a new profile after downloading XLogin browser. Click the “Setting proxy server” button after making all the necessary selections.
- For the connection to the proxy server, you can now choose the connection type and add a password, username, IP address, and port.
- After that, you can click the save button and test the newly added proxy server.
You are now ready to use your new XLogin browser profile with a proxy, with all of these settings set.
Top 5 posts